*** Morning classes are cancelled due to the inclement weather. We will keep everyone updated as to the status of our afternoon classes. Stay safe! ***
1a) Close Grip Bench Press Clusters (5 x 2.2.2) (10s). Rest 2:00
– Work up to a challenging set.
– Goal for today is 80% of 1RM.
– Beginners: 5 x 5, only adding weight if form permits.
1b) Banded Pull-apart: In between sets perform 10-15 Slow and Controlled Banded Pull-aparts.
2) Spend 10:00 Warming up KB/DB Snatch and Rope Climbs
1 Rope Climb (S = 5 Strict Band Assisted Pull-ups, 5 Strict Band Assisted Chin-ups)
12 Alternating KB/DB Snatches (KB = 53/35, DB = 50/30)
200 Meter Run*
Rx+ = Legless Rope Climb
*Alternate Scaling Options for 200 Meter Run
– 250/200 Meter Row
– 12/9 Calories on Assault Bike
C) Extra Credit:
2 Rounds of:
25 KB Hammer Curls
25 Rollback Tricep Extensions
1 Banded Alphabet on each side
*Rest as needed between sets.
*Weights are intended to be light