ZERCHER BOX SQUAT 1RM
1) Zercher Box Squat* - 20:00 to find 1RM
- Start by performing a 3 x 3 adding weight each set & then start sets of 1.
- 8-10 Singles to Build to a Max
- Beginners (5 x 5), adding weight if form permits. Rest 2:00
*Last performed a 2RM on 12/18/17
2) Bear Complex: Take 10 Minutes and warm-up performing singles & 3 lateral burps over the bar after each set to get heart-rate up. Rest as needed between sets.
Run 400 Meters
- Then -
Max Bear Complex (Rx = 135/95, 115/75, 95/65, 75/55)
- Cluster + Back Squat Thruster
*Score = total reps.
Beginner Option: DB Man Makers
*Compare to 11/17
C) Extra Credit:
1a) Zercher Good Mornings (3 x 10 - Light). Rest 30s.
1b) Low Band Reverse (3 x 10). Rest 30s.
Posted on Sun, April 8, 2018
by Sean Sweeney