Email Us 30 Brooklyn Ave Massapequa, NY 11758
30 MIN AMRepsAP:
50 AMERICAN KBS (AKBS) (53/35)
50 WALL BALL SHOTS (WBS) (20/14)
50 BOX JUMP OVERS (BJO'S) (24/20)
* 200 total reps
** Work can only be complete while one athlete holds the top of a deadlift (135/95) **
* 160 total reps
** Work can only be completed while one athlete holds a plank **
* 120 total reps
** Work can only be completed while one athlete holds a front rack **
* 80 total reps
** Work can only be completed while one athlete holds a wall sit **
- THEN, IF ANY REMAINING TIME, AMRAP:
100 DOUBLE UNDERS
100 AIR SQUATS
- One athlete working at a time, each round ends with push-ups
- If necessary, there will be two scores for this WOD. One score for reps in the 30 MIN AMRepsAP & if athlete's get to it, one score for the remaining AMRAP.
PHOTO: Left to right - CrossFit Massapequa Athlete's, Dominique M., Katie P. & Maria E. working hard and encouraging one another during a Saturday Partner WOD. All three young ladies have families, work full-time & still find the time to train with us down @ 30 Brooklyn Avenue. It is always a pleasure to have each one of these women come by the box & their ability to manage their family, work & their training is very admirable!
8 MIN EMOM:
6 HANDSTAND PUSH-UPS
6 BOX JUMPS (24/20)
4 ROUNDS: (3:00 rest between rounds)
400 METER RUN
30 JUMPING LUNGES
20 PUSH PRESS (95/65)
- Athlete's will receive 4 scores for this WOD. One score/time for each round. Each round should be within seconds of one another. This WOD is all about learning how to pace!
PHOTO: Veteran CrossFit Massapequa Athlete Billy G. about to beast some weight overhead. Billy comes in every day with a smile on his face and simply puts the work in. He and his wife (Jen G.) set a great example for their children by making physical fitness an important part of their lives.
(SQUAT) SNATCH - 15 MINS TO BUILD TO A HEAVY 1 RM
8 MIN AMRAP:
30 DOUBLE UNDERS
7 OVERHEAD SQUATS* (95/65)
* Overhead squats should all be done unbroken
10 MIN EMOM:
ODD - 3 BACK SQUATS FROM RACK @ 80%
EVEN - 6 BOX JUMP OVERS (30/24)
6 ROUNDS FOR TOTAL BURPEES:
IN 40 SECONDS, ROW 100 METERS
- THEN -
WITH REMAINING TIME, AMRAP OF BURPEES
- REST 2:20 BETWEEN ROUNDS -
** EXTRA CREDIT **
3 SETS OF 1:00 WORK/1:00 REST
- SUPERSET WITH -
MAX UNBROKEN DB SNATCHES* (50/35)
* DO NOT DROP DB'S AS THEY WILL BREAK!
POWER CLEAN - 15 MINS TO BUILD TO A HEAVY 1 RM
FOR TIME: (12 MIN CAP)
ROW 1,000 METERS
50 THRUSTERS (45/35)
DB ROWS (4 X 8)
BANDED LAT PULL DOWNS (4 X 15)
STRICT PULL-UPS (5 X 3)
PHOTO: A few of our fine CrossFit Massapequa athletes along with CrossFit competitor Rachel Martinez (purple headband) post WOD. Rachel competed at the CrossFit East Regional in Albany, NY this past weekend as part of Team Reebok CrossFit One.
PUSH JERK - 15 MINS TO BUILD TO A HEAVY 1 RM
4 SETS: (3 MINS REST BETWEEN EACH SET)
30 WALL BALL SHOTS (20/14)
20 CLEAN & JERKS (135/95)
- Athletes will receive 4 scores for this WOD. One score for each set.
Use the open gym to work on any strength or skill you would like to improve upon or hit a WOD you may have missed from the past week.
FOR TIME: (40 MIN CAP)
150 WALL BALL SHOTS (20/14)
- THEN -
30 CLEAN & JERKS (135/95)
3 ROUNDS EACH*:
RUN 400 METERS
21 AMERICAN KBS (53/35
75 POWER SNATCHES (75/55)
- Each benchmark MUST be completed before moving on to the next.
* "HELEN" is to be done round for round (e.g. - athlete A works while Athlete B rests). Each partner must complete 3 rounds themselves.
DEADLIFT (rest 2 mins between sets, NO MORE)
15 - 12 - 9*
* Add weight each set & every set must be unbroken
RUN 800 METERS
- REST 2:00, THEN -
3 ROUNDS OF:
10 IN PLACE FRONT RACK REVERSE LUNGES EACH LEG (95/65)
10 HANG POWER SNATCHES
* Scores to include 2:00 rest.
PHOTO: CrossFit Massapequa Coach, Clemente M. taking a well deserved break during one of our Saturday Partner WOD's. Thank you for all you do Coach C! It is a pleasure to have you as a part of the CrossFit Massapequa family!
4 SETS OF 1:00 ON/1:00 OFF OF EACH*:
BOX JUMP OVERS (24/20)
* Alternate between movements. For example, 1:00 of BJO's followed by 1:00 of rest, then 1:00 of Double Unders follows by 1:00 rest. Each movement is to be done 4 times each.
4 RFT: (16 MIN CAP)
20 BACK SQUATS (135/95)
10 SHOULDER TO OVERHEAD
3 ROUNDS (NOT FOR TIME):
200 METER FARMER'S CARRY (70/53)
7 STRICT PULL-UPS
ODD MINS: 10 - 15 PUSH-UPS
EVEN MINS: 8 - 12 PULL-UPS
EVERY 5 MINS FOR 20:00 (4 SETS)*:
RUN 200 METERS
10 UNBROKEN CLEAN & JERKS (95/65)
10 BURPEES OVER BAR
* Each set, athletes are to go AHAP (As Hard As Possible)!
PHOTO: CrossFit Massapequa Athlete and hard working father of two great kids, Joe M. with a solid overhead lockout. Even with his busy schedule, Joe finds the time to train here with us and we love having him. Keep up the terrific work and progress Joe!
EVERY 90 SECONDS FOR 15 MINS (10 SETS):
1 POWER SNATCH + 1 (SQUAT) SNATCH*
* Increase weight every 2 sets
ROW 500 METERS
8 HANG POWER SNATCH (75/55)
30 RUSSIAN KBS (53/35)
DB HAMMER CURL AHAP** (3 X 8 EACH ARM)
- SUPERSET WITH -
TRICEP KICKBACK AHAP (3 X 8 EACH ARM)
** As Heavy As Possible
BENCH PRESS (4 X 4)*
* Rest 2:00 between sets
20 MIN AMRAP:
20 AIR SQUATS
200 METER RUN
5 SHOULDER TO OVERHEAD (155/105)
PHOTO: A few of the CrossFit Massapequa Athletes post WOD from this past week. All that fitness in one photo! Keep up the awesome work everyone!
"FOLLOW THE LEADER STYLE"
30 MIN AMRAP:
10 TOTAL ROUNDS (5 FULL EACH):
3 GROUND TO OVERHEAD* (135/95)
6 BOX JUMP OVERS (24/20)
50 DOUBLE UNDERS (2X SINGLES)
* G2OH can be C&J or Snatch
10 HAND RELEASE PUSH-UPS
75 DOUBLE UNDERS (2X SINGLES)
7 HANG POWER CLEANS (135/95)
14 WALL BALL SHOTS (20/14)
100 DOUBLE UNDERS (2X SINGLES)
- Athlete's scores will be total rounds/reps completed in 30 mins