Rock the Box: Saturday June 27th
On Saturday, June 27th CrossFit Massapequa will be holding an in house competition. We will be announcing more details in the weeks to come but here is what you need to know for now.
1. Teams of three with at least one guy and at least one girl on the team. You can recruit teammates from outside CFM.
2. Three WODs: One endurance, one strength, and one METCON. In the event of a tie, there will be a tie breaker WOD.
3. $75 team buy in. Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place TBA.
4. There are no divisions, but someone on your team needs to be able to row, squat clean, power clean, reverse lunge w/ barbell. You also need at least one person who is able to do pull-ups and who is able to thruster with 95 and 65 pounds for guys and girls respectively.
5. We will begin signing up teams starting this week and registration ends on Wednesday June 24th. You must pay up front.
20 minutes to find your 1RM in the Push Press
10 min AMRAP
5 Wall Walks
15 Ball Slams 20/14
Posted on Tue, May 26, 2015
by Brian FitzGerald