1) Cluster: Build to a heavy Single in 10:00.
- 60s-90s rest between heavier sets.
2) Pull-up Warm-up/Skill Work: Spend 5:00 warming up or working on your technique with whatever pull-up variation you use ie. butterfly, kipping, band assisted.
For time: (8:00 Cap)
Thrusters (Rx = 95/65, S = 75/55, 65/35, 45/25)
Pull-ups (S = Band Assisted, Ring Rows)
C) Extra Credit:
- 100 Banded Leg Curls each leg
- Foam Roll Quads x 60s each
- Banded Ab Pulldowns: 50-100 total reps
Posted on Sun, January 21, 2018
by Sean Sweeney