CrossFit Mobility Trainer Course
Saturday October 3rd CFM is proud to hosting the CrossFit Mobility Trainers Course!
This one-day seminar is a hands-on, movement-theory-based workshop in which coaches and athletes are exposed to the principles of Kelly Starrett's movement and mobility method of resolving pain, preventing injury, and optimizing athletic performance.
Performance can be brought to an abrupt halt by dysfunctional movement patters and underlying restrictions in mobility. Oftentimes, the factors that impede performance are invisible to not only the untrained eye, but also to the majority of athletes and coaches. This course exposes attendees to a systematic approach to making these factors visible. This course illuminates common movement errors that can cause injury and reduce an athlete’s speed, power, endurance and strength. This course teaches anyone – be it a weekend warrior, professional athlete, or someone wanting to be free from current restrictions – how to best maintain natural function and harness genetic potential.
The Mobility Trainer Course teaches participants to:
- Prevent and rehabilitate common athletic injuries.
- Overhaul movement habits efficiently to use the body's most effective physiology.
- Quickly identify, diagnose and fix inefficient movement patterns.
- Problem solve for pain and dysfunction.
- Fix poor mechanics that rob power, bleed force and dump torque.
- Unlock athletic capacity previously unused.
- Identify and fix poor movement patterns in children.
- Develop strategies that restore function to joints and tissues.
- Develop effective individual and group mobility programming.
Received at the completion of the seminar.
The default language for this course is English. Any course with a translator are specified in the "Language" section from the event registration link.
Email email@example.com for discounts for military personnel and law enforcement officers.
Posted on Fri, August 14, 2015
by Brian FitzGerald